“Remodeling your home can be one of the most rewarding experiences."
With over 26 years of experience, BROC follows a step-by-step process to support our clients from start to finish. Let’s get started!
The first step in the design process starts with scheduling a complementary consultation with our designer.
When you visit our showroom we will:
- Learn about your project vision
- Discuss your budget
- Acquaint you with our selection of high-quality products
- Provide feedback on project timeline expectations
Helpful items to bring for your consultation include:
- Photos of your current space
- Design inspirations; Houzz/Pinterest Idea book
Once you are ready to begin the design process with BROC, we will visit your home to obtain precise measurements to begin designing your space.
After we measure your space, we will produce a custom design, tailored specifically to your needs and style. We will then schedule a design presentation in our showroom where our designer will share the drawings for your envisioned space. .
Your presentation will include:
- Functionality of proposed design(s)
- Purpose and placement of each individual cabinet or fixture
- Review samples of projected materials for your design
REVISIONS AND ORDERING
After the initial design(s) is presented, a collaboration between you, the client, and our designer will determine whether any revisions are desired.
When revisions are complete, it’s time to order your cabinets! To help you plan for the start of your project, BROC will provide detailed floor plans with installation notes, cabinetry, tile and/or plumbing descriptions, as well as expected shipping dates.
After the order is placed, our team will communicate with you regarding:
- Elements of the project timeline
- Scheduling countertop or shower glass installations
- Checking on project status or concerns
- Resolving any unforeseen product issues